1. Acceptance of terms. Your access to and use of the Position1SEO website (www.position1seo.co.uk) (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Advice. The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Changes to website. Position1SEO reserves the right to:
a) Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice, and you confirm that Position1SEO shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
b) Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Links to third-party websites. The Website includes links to third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such sites, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
a) All copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Position1SEO or otherwise used by Position1SEO as permitted by law.
b) In accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal use and that you will not re-use or repackage any content for commercial purposes. None of the content may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying, and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only.
6. Disclaimers and limitation of liability.
a) The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
b) To the extent permitted by law, Position1SEO will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, and profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
c) Position1SEO makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
d) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Position1SEO for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Position1SEO or that of its employees or agents.
7. Delivery Policies. When you get in touch with us, you are entitled to a free, in-depth SEO audit during which we will identify any issues in your website that in our opinion need to be addressed. Afterwards, we will schedule a free phone consultation with you in order to discuss your SEO requirements more thoroughly.
You can freely decide which areas of work you want to handle on your own and which you would like us to undertake on your behalf. For the latter, we will provide you with detailed information on how we will progress each of those specific tasks you want us to carry out. Once the service has been paid for, work on the next stages of the process will begin straight away.
We will have a direct email address and telephone number, which you can use to contact the client during normal business hours. All items purchased are solely intangible services and not physical goods. The service is provided online and nothing is physically posted to you.
8. No Fixed Contract. You are not committed to a fixed contract with Position1SEO and you simply pay for 6 week periods of work in advance. You can cancel at any time during that period by notifying us in writing. There is no notice period if you cancel during this time.
9. Refund Policy. All payments made to Position1SEO are final, and no refunds will be given on payments made. All payments should be made in six weekly cycles in advance, either via PayPal or bank deposit. If you decide not to continue with our services any time during the month, the payment made will stand and no refund will be made at a pro rata rate. If you feel that you are not happy with the service, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will give your request special consideration. All decisions made by Position1SEO are final.
10. Automatic Payment Policy. If you sign up with a PayPal subscription, it is your responsibility to cancel it. This will not be done at our end. You must log in to PayPal, find the active subscription, and manually cancel it. Money is never taken from our side; it will only ever be automatically taken by PayPal if you do not cancel your subscription.
11. Removal Of Our Work. If you do not pay any outstanding amounts owed, Position1SEO has full rights to remove any work carried out during the period where both companies worked together.
12. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Position1SEO and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs, and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Position1SEO arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or services.
13. Severance. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. Governing law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.